Administration and Staff
While the Graduate School oversees the degree, Academic Extension provides program management, community partnership, marketing, registration, advising, and other support services. An AIM Advisory Board, composed of administrative members, a faculty representative, and a graduate of the program, is responsible for review of AIM student applications.
Current AIM Advisory Board members include:
- Kelly Brown, AIM Academic Director, 1997 AIM graduate
- Hope Angel, Oregon Health and Science University, 2011 AIM graduate
- Jane Maitland-Gholson, Associate Professor, University of Oregon
Ongoing program operations are managed by staff in Academic Extension.
- Kelly Brown, AIM Academic Director. Kelly oversees program academics and direct curriculum development, provides program leadership, and heads the AIM Advisory Board.
- Curt Lind, AIM Executive Director. Curt directs program administration and ensures that crucial support services, from registration to classroom space, meet AIM Program needs.
- Sonya Faust, Credit Programs Coordinator, handles day-to-day operations. She recruits and advises students, handles program paperwork, and provides general logistical support.
- Kelly Ochoco, Program Coordinator, handles day-to-day operations. She recruits and advises students, handles program paperwork, and provides general logistical support.
- Janet Cormack, Senior Curriculum Coordinator, develops courses and provides instructional support to faculty.
- Heather Fisher, Senior Registration Coordinator, provides course registration, database coordination, and billing support.