Connect with AIM
Do you have a question or comment? We would love to hear from you. Get in touch.
Stuart Long ('10) focused on "Emergency Notification Systems within a Community College Environment" for his Capstone research project.
- AIM eBriefings
- American Society for Information Science and Technology
The Information Society for the Information Age (ASIS&T)
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP), Portland
ABPMP International is a non-profit, vendor independent professional organization dedicated to the advancement of business process management concepts and its practices. ABPMP Portland is the professional community for the advancement of BPM concepts and practices through knowledge sharing and hands-on practical application.
- Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM)
The Enterprise Content Management Association
- Association of Records Managers and Administrators, Inc. (ARMA), International
A non-profit association and the leading authority on managing records and informationpaper and electronic.
- Association of Records Managers and Administrators, Inc. (ARMA), Oregon Chapter
A non-profit professional association of records and information management professionals.
- Capstone Research Paper Abstracts
- Data Administration Management Association (DAMA), Portland Metro Chapter
A non-profit, vendor independent, professional association dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of enterprise information and data resource management.
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
A membership organization exclusively focused on providing global leadership for the optimal use of information technology (IT) and management systems for the betterment of health care.
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), Oregon Chapter
A membership organization exclusively focused on providing global leadership for the optimal use of information technology (IT) and management systems for the betterment of healthcare.
- The Information Architecture Institute
A 501(c)6 professional organization, which aspires to build bridges to related disciplines and organizations and to advance the state of information architecture through research, education, advocacy and community service.
- The Information Resources Management Association (IRMA)
A research-based professional organization dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of information resources management in modern organizations.
- LinkedInAIM Program's Group
As noted on the site, "LinkedIn is an online network of more than 20 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing 150 industries. When you join, you create a profile that summarizes your professional accomplishments and education. Your profile helps you find and be found by former colleagues, clients, and partners. You can add more connections by inviting trusted contacts to join LinkedIn and connect to you." If you choose to list University of Oregon as part of your education profile, please consider including the following information:MS, Applied Information Management, 19xx20xxThe Applied Information Management (AIM) master of science degree was designed to give mid-career professionals relevant skills in information management, information design, business management, and applied research that can be used immediately on the job.
- Society for Information Management (SIM)
The Premier Network for IT Leadership
- Society for Information Management (SIM),Oregon Chapter
- UO Scholars Bank
An open-access digital archive for the scholarly output of the University of Oregon community.