AIM Program short courses (i.e., elective courses) total 10 credits and focus on emerging technologies and current trends in information management, keeping the program fresh and relevant.
Short courses run for four weeks, starting on a Monday and ending on a Friday.
Short courses are graded on a pass/no pass basis only.
Here is a sampling of titles:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Data Modeling
- Business Ethics
- Enterprise 2.0 and Business Social Computing
- Information Architecture
- IT and Ethics
- Making Sense of Financial Data
- Managing IT/IS Security
- Process vs. Practice: How Work Gets Done
- Search Marketing
- Systems Analysis
- Sustainability in Business
- The Semantic Web
For currently available courses, see Courses and Registration.